Establishing a long term trusting relationship through integrity, hard work, and advocacy is my priority. It is my goal to ensure every client I work with feels well supported and confident from our first meeting on and considers me a partner in homeownership well past closing day.
Prior to entering Real Estate in 1997, I had several years of experience owning and operating 2 different businesses. After several years in real estate, life changes took me through nursing school and a 20-year career in the ICU at Nebraska Medicine as a tech, nurse, and lead RN. In 2018, I was able to return to my true passion of full-time real estate with a wealth of experience in handling highly emotional and stressful situations.
My previous experiences and positions have given me strong critical thinking and communications skills. It has also developed an intense drive to maintain integrity, ethics, and advocacy in everything I do in my business, in our industry, and for my clients. This allows me to be a strong negotiator and to also ensure a positive experience for my clients.
I proudly represent Mercury Builders- a local, fully custom home builder. I am a member of Sarpy County Chamber of Commerce, Millard Business Association, and Bennington Chamber of Commerce. Involvement in our community, support of our local businesses, and advocacy of homeownership and property rights are key priorities for me to help ensure my clients have opportunities for success in our area!
Awards & Involvement
· 1997 Rookie of the Year
· 2019 Top 50 Agents in Sales and Volume Nebraska Realty
· 2020 Realtor of the Year for Women’s Council of Realtors Omaha
· 2021 BHGRE Silver Award Winner
· 2021 First Vice president, 2022 Events Director, 2023 President Elect Women’s Council of Realtors Omaha
· 2020, 2021, 2022 RPAC Sterling Major Investor
· 2021, 2022 Member MBA and VP MBA Referral Group
· 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Member Governmental Affairs Committee and RPAC Fundraising Committee
· 5 Star Customer satisfaction rating